25.2.17

Meghan Trainor release "I'm a Lady" from Smurfs: The Lost Village


GRAMMY® Award-winning superstar Meghan Trainor will release her new song "I'm a Lady" from Sony Pictures Animation's upcoming film Smurfs: The Lost Village tomorrow on Epic Records worldwide.

The accompanying music video will premiere next Friday, March 3.

Trainor also announced that she will be voicing one of the new characters from Smurfs: The Lost Village, SmurfMelody, in the fully animated film.

"I'm so excited to be singing 'I'm a Lady' for this movie," said Trainor.  "It's a song that I love and am very proud of, and I can't wait for the world to finally hear it! Getting to play a small part in the film with my character, SmurfMelody, makes this all the more exciting! So happy to be a part of the Smurfs family!!!"





The film will be released in the US on April 7, 2017.